Update by user Jan 02, 2016

And reading her second FB message- she goes on to blame the administration for not doing anything about her issues with the parents...Really?!

I though she was tight with the administration?!

My parents heard the administration was an old family friend!Back stabber!

Original review posted by user Jan 02, 2016

In response to Mrs.Collin's friend Jennifer who keeps denying that this teacher had issues with parents at Lyndon Academy when she first started there!

These are her Facebook emails! You Sigma Kappa girls don't really stick together very well! She must have pissed someone off while you guys were at Georgia. Don't underestimate the kids of you old *** that were all in sorority together!

We can out *** you guys anytime!

It doesn't pay to lie about stuff like this online- the truth comes out one way or another...And it's better for this teacher to come clean about her issues with Lyndon Academy parents instead of blaming her problems on other people besides her poor victim self.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lyndon academy teacher from Lyndon Academy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lyndon Academy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was science teacher. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Westminster school or The walker school. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lyndon Academy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lyndon Academy?

Comments

Maybe if you saw the school from the inside you'd know that it's a fine place with great teachers.

This teacher is so busted! Blaming the parents then blaming her own administration... Unreal!

Lyndon academy Middle school science teacher busted for blaming parents for her issues back in 2013...And then has the haul to blame the parents?!

Wait till I forward this on to my parents!!!Hacktivists unite!